Building Type: Villa
Living Space: 300
Lot Size: 2200
New Development: Yes
Description: The villa enjoys an idylic elevated position amid oak and mimosa forest, in a small gated domaine on a hill near the pretty village of Biot, with panoramic views of the countryside and the coast, of the Fort Carré, the Cap Antibes and to the sea.
Its just 3 mins’ drive from the pretty medieval village of Biot with its glass-blowing & pottery workshops, cafés & restaurants. 7 mins to the bustle of the Riviera coast; the beaches and attractions of Antibes & Juan les Pins are 10 mins drive away; and Nice airport is just 20 mins.
Accommodation: The decor throughout is light & airy, contemporary & quality.
· The entrance hall leads into a family living area and dining room, with glass patio doors onto the south-facing terrace, garden and pool.
· A spacious lounge with a stone fireplace and glass doors to the terrace.
· The kitchen, one of the jewels of this house: well equipped with beautiful built-in units & appliances, with granite tops and a large central island. Glass doors opening onto the covered south-east terrace, with stunning views to the sea.
· Study, with ISDN internet access.
· Bedroom 4 with en-suite bathroom: walk-in shower wet room with Phillippe Starke basin set on stone surface. Separate WC. Double doors onto SE facing terrace with views to the sea.
· Bedroom 5, with en-suite shower room & WC.
· Vast master bedroom suite, south & west-facing with access to private terrace & the pool. Air conditioned + ceiling fan. En-suite bathroom with Phillippe Starke sanitaryware & double marble basins. Huge bath tub. Large walk-in wet room shower.
· Bedroom 2, with balcony overlooking the pool. En-suite bathroom & WC.
· Bedroom 3, en-suite bathroom (large glass corner shower) & WC.
· Double garage, housing the top-of-the-range town gas boiler.
· A second 35m² garage with high ceilings, could be converted into independent apartment, home cinema or games room (services already installed).
· Laundry room.
· Possible wine cellar built into the bedrock, for optimum cellaring conditions.
Private, quiet & peaceful, and not overlooked. Spectacular Mimosa trees.
A large west-facing terrace overlooks the heated 10m x 5m free-form pool.
A 2nd terrace with private patio area ideal for sundowners, with stone steps to the pool. Lawn with automatic watering. Rockery with Mediterranean shrubs.
Gravel parking for another 4+ cars.
The house being in an elevated position the garden enjoys panoramic views to the south & west, mostly of forested hillsides but also a small sea view.
The surrounding land is not buildable.
The villa was built in 2003 and so still benefits from a 10-year builder’s guarantee.
If you are interested in this property complete the form below to contact RHF International.
This listing has been viewed 2541 times.