Plan of T3
Plan of Development
Map of Nantes
Building Type: Apartment
Living Space: 73
New Development: Yes
Description: A development of 36 high quality apartments, which benefit from:
- PVC double glazing
- quality wall insulation (thermal and sound)
- individually controlled electric heating
- living room and primary bedroom equipped with TV, FM Radio and Telephone points
- luxury bathroom available in a variety of different colours
- selection of tiles for the living room, kitchen and hallway
- selection of quality carpets for the bedrooms
- allocated parking for all apartments
- balcony, terrace or private garden
Couëron is on the west side of Nantes. Nantes has a favourable positioning just inland on the west coast of France in the northern part of the Loire Valley, which is just south of Brittany.
Nantes benefits from excellent communication links. The autoroutes only take 1 hour to get to Rennes, and take about 4 hours to get to Paris. The TGV has rapid links to all parts of France.
Nantes benefits from a flourishing economy and tourism. France Telecom, Cegetel, Logica and Nortel Networks are some of the large companies that are located in Nantes. Nantes is the third financial captial of France, behind Lyon and Paris, and according to Le Point magazine, is the most popular place to live in France.
Beautiful beaches are a quick drive away, which are ideal for a spot of surfing.
If you are interested in this property complete the form below to contact Steve Johnson.
This listing has been viewed 2391 times.